Check-in attendance required 20 minutes before departure times.
Photo ID required to board all flights.
Fares advertised include all taxes and fees. We accept all major credit cards, cash, email transfers and more. Confirmed flights require pre-payment. Confirmations over 24 hours in advance will receive email confirmations.
Fare Cancellation, Change Policy and Forfeit of fares:
No show at check in time results in forfeit of fare.
Fares can be cancelled and or changed as per tariff. Please inquire for full details.
All fares are non-refundable except within 24 hours of purchase.
Baggage & Cargo:
Suggested baggage limit 30 lbs per person on all charter flights to maximize seating capacity.
Transporting fish or game;
- Labels must indicate fisherman’s DFO fishing license number or in the case of game, the Hunter Number marked on outside of box or package.
- Completed weight (including ice) of package must be marked and circled on outside of box or package, before it can be accepted for flight.
Baggage Size and Weight Limitations:
- Single piece baggage must not exceed 50 lbs. (22.7 Kg) in accordance with Worksafe BC.
- Passengers are recommended to travel with soft sided baggage for seaplane travel.
- The MAXIMUM recommended size of any one bag is 26″ x 17.5″ x 11.5″. Bags over this size charged additional fees for loading and handling, and based on space availability.
All baggage and cargo subject to contents inspection and weighing.
No hazardous goods are carried by airline. This includes Bear Spray and Camping fuels. Contact airline with any questions.
General Tariff Information:
Please call or email us regarding Domestic Tariff related questions, such as passenger liability, carriage of children, carriage of unaccompanied minors, acceptance of goods, carriage of animals and Accessibility.
Please view full company tariff at our main base office during hours of 9-5, M-F except holidays.